Limited use logos
The following logos are only available upon request for approved usage. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- The same general usage guidelines for the VCU logotype also apply to the official university seal.
- The official university seal conveys the prestige and distinction of VCU, and therefore must always be presented in a manner that does not diminish the university’s image.
- The seal is not intended for use as the VCU logo and must not be used on general promotional items with intent to advertise and brand the university.
- The university seal is only permitted for use on official records, such as student diplomas, transcripts and other approved communications related to Commencement (i.e., graduation announcements and collateral).
- The usage of the official university seal as displayed on formal materials, documents or merchandise is stating that this article has been officially sanctioned by VCU.
- The same general usage guidelines for the VCU logotype also apply to the VCU Goes Green logo.
- The VCU Goes Green logo is to be used as a graphic element to promote the university's specific "Goes Green" initiative created by VCU Facilities Management.
- The colors within the graphic must not be altered. The bold green color was specifically chosen to offset the simplistic leaf illustration and symbolize VCU's sustainability practices.
- The flexible design accommodates various mediums (including electric trucks and recycle bins) and features the iconic VCU identity consisting of the VCU logotype and the VCU bar element.
- The VCU Health System is the governing body for the hospitals and clinics of VCU as well as MCV Physicians and the Virginia Premier Health Plan Inc.
- The same general usage guidelines for the VCU logotype also apply to the VCU Health System logo.
- The VCU Health System logo is only to be used internally as documentation when referring to the hospitals and physicians working within the VCU Medical Center.
- The logo’s main purpose is to serve Human Resources in regards to internal employee marketing and communication.